The Effectiveness of Regional Grant Aid: A Welsh Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa321.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Twomey, Jim & Taylor, Jim, 1985. "Regional Policy and the Interregional Movement of Manufacturing Industry in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 257-77, November.
- Moore, Barry & Rhodes, John, 1973. "Evaluating the Effects of British Regional Economic Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 87-110, March.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- Ashcroft, Brian & Taylor, Jim, 1977. "The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 84-101, March.
- Tyler, Peter, 1980. "The Impact of Regional Policy on a Prosperous Region: The Experience of the West Midlands," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 151-62, March.
- Dimitris Skuras, Nick Tzamarias, 2000. "Job Creation by Assisted Rural Firms: a European North-South Perspective," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 225-237, September.
- Lucas Van Wunnik, 2008. "¿Es la inversión extranjera directa manufacturera un motor de desarrollo económico? Reflexiones a partir del análisis de dos casos aparentemente diferentes," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 2, pages 211-248.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.