The Movement of Manufacturing Industry and the Effect of Regional Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 29 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Wren & Jonathan Jones, 2011. "Assessing The Regional Impact Of Grants On Fdi Location: Evidence From U.K. Regional Policy, 1985–2005," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 497-517, 08.
- Munday, Max & Pickernell, David & Roberts, Annette, 1999. "The Effectiveness of Regional Grant Aid: A Welsh Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa321, European Regional Science Association.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2008. "FDI Location Across British Regions and Inward Investment Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0013, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Daniel Coronado Guerrero, 1997. "El proceso de evaluación de las políticas económicas regionales: una revisión de métodos y experiencia," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 37-81.
- Lindall, Scott A., 1986. "State Economic Development: The Saturn Project Revisited," Staff Papers 13966, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.