Capital Assistance and Small Firm Growth: Implications for Regional Economic Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa395.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. K. Swales, 1997. "The Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Selective Assistance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 859-865.
- repec:wop:ndsaer:369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1997. "Regional Development Funds In North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23198, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Kim Swales, 1997. "A cost-benefit approach to the evaluation of regional selective assistance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, December.
- Daniel Felsenstein & Aliza Fleischer & Adi Sidi, 1998. "Market failure and the estimation of subsidy size in a regional entrepreneurship programme," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 151-165, January.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Economic Development," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: J. Richard Aronson & Eli Schwartz (ed.), Managememnt Policies in Local Government Finance, pages 355-390 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jones, Stephen R G, 1989. "Reservation Wages and the Cost of Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 225-46, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.