How Effective are the ILO's Labour Standards under Globalisation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by WIFO in its series WIFO Working Papers with number 178.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 22 May 2002
Date of revision:
ILO; International Labour Organisation; Labour Standards; How Effective are the ILO's Labour Standards under Globalisation?;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guger, Alois, 1998. "Economic Policy and Social Democracy: The Austrian Experience," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 40-58, Spring.
- Iain Campbell & Peter Brosnan, 1999. "Labour Market Deregulation in Australia: The slow combustion approach to workplace change," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 353-394.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1994. "Working Under Different Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free94-1.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2002. "Reorganisation of Employees' Legal Protection. Cause and Effect of Flexible Employment Relationships in the Labour Market," WIFO Working Papers 189, WIFO.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2002. "Labour Statistics – Towards Enlargement. Labour Market Flexibility: The Role of the Informal Sector in the Context of EU Enlargement and the Need for a Systematic Statistical Base," WIFO Working Papers 190, WIFO.
- Joseph E. Isaac, 2003. "Inter-Cultural and other Forces in the Transfer of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations Practices under Globalisation," WIFO Working Papers 202, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.