A Simple Proof of the FWL (Frisch-Waugh-Lovell) Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wesleyan University, Department of Economics in its series Wesleyan Economics Working Papers with number 2005-012.
Length: 3 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision: Jan 2007
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael C. Lovell, 1963. "Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series and Multiple Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2011.
"A Simple Test for Spurious Regressions,"
2011-05, Banco de México.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Feld, Lars P., 2013.
"Revisiting the link between growth and federalism: A Bayesian model averaging approach,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zareh Asatryan & Lars P. Feld, 2013. "Revisiting the Link between Growth and Federalism: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 4357, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet, 2011. "Country versus sector factors in equity returns: The roles of non-unit exposures," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 64-77, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.