Philippines : From Short-Term Growth to Sustained Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8552.
Date of creation: Apr 2005
Date of revision:
Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Economics and Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003.
13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torsten Persson, 2002.
"Do Political Institutions Shape Economic Policy?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 883-905, May.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2003. "Family Control and the Rent-Seeking Society," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 585, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Austria, Myrna S., 2002. "The Philippines in the Global Trading Environment: Looking Back and the Road Ahead," Discussion Papers DP 2002-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Loayza, Norman, 2004. "Volatility and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3184, The World Bank.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cuenca, Janet S., 2001. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2002.
"Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
544, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sonin, Konstantin, 2003. "Why the rich may favor poor protection of property rights," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 715-731, December.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2003. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," Working Papers w0022, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci & Catherine A. Pattillo, 2002.
"External Debt and Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
02/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Gerardo P. Sicat, 2002. "Political Economy of Philippine Economic Reforms," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200207, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
NBER Working Papers
6625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2002. "Total Factor Productivity in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2002-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci & Catherine A. Pattillo, 2004. "What Are the Channels Through Which External Debt Affects Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard Yeung & Randall Morck & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2004.
"Corporate Governance, Economic Entrenchment and Growth,"
04-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Randall Morck & Daniel Wolfenzon & Bernard Yeung, 2004. "Corporate Governance, Economic Entrenchment and Growth," NBER Working Papers 10692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgardo Campos, J. & Lien, Donald & Pradhan, Sanjay, 1999. "The Impact of Corruption on Investment: Predictability Matters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1059-1067, June.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2002. "Infrastructure Development: Experience and Policy Options for the Future," Discussion Papers DP 2002-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
- Richard Hemming & Axel Schimmelpfennig & Michael Kell, 2003. "Fiscal Vulnerability and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 218, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Financial Depth," NBER Working Papers 10532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008. "Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4472, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Philippines : Invigorating Growth, Enhancing Its Impact," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7704, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.