Malnutrition in Sri Lanka : Scale, Scope, Causes, and Potential Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7656.
Date of creation: Sep 2007
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Haddad, Lawrence, 1999. "Care and Nutrition: Concepts and Measurement," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1309-1337, August.
- Lisa C. Smith & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1997. "Commercialization and the Balance of Women's Dual Roles in Non-Income-Pooling West African Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 589-594.
- Michele Gragnolati & Caryn Bredenkamp & Meera Shekar & Monica Das Gupta & Yi-Kyoung Lee, 2006. "India's Undernourished Children : A Call for Reform and Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 7241, February.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
- Caldwell, John & Gajanayake, Indra & Caldwell, Pat & Peiris, Indrani, 1989. "Sensitization to illness and the risk of death: An explanation for Sri Lanka's approach to good health for all," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 365-379, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.