Meeting the Challenges of Health Transition in the Middle East and North Africa : Building Partnerships for Results - Time for Strategic Action
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12986.
Date of creation: Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Disease Control and Prevention Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Health Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rocco, Lorenzo & Tanabe, Kimie & Suhrcke, Marc & Fumagalli, Elena, 2011. "Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5575, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409, October.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594, October.
- Dean T. Jamison & Joel G. Breman & Anthony R. Measham & George Alleyne & Mariam Claeson & David B. Evans & Prabhat Jha & Ann Mills & Philip Musgrove, 2006. "Disease Control Priorities in Developing Countries, Second Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7242, October.
- Laith J. Abu-Raddad & Francisca Ayodeji Akala & Iris Semini & Gabriele Riedner & David Wilson & Ousama Tawil, 2010. "Characterizing the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the Middle East and North Africa : Time for Strategic Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2457, October.
- Horton, S. & Ross, J., 2003. "The economics of iron deficiency," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-75, February.
- Olusoji Adeyi & Owen Smith & Sylvia Robles, 2007. "Public Policy and the Challenge of Chronic Noncommunicable Diseases," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6761, October.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005.
"Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3741, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008. "Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- World Bank, 2008. "Sri Lanka : Addressing the Needs of an Aging Population," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8105, The World Bank.
- Carol Jenkins & David A. Robalino, 2003. "HIV/AIDS in the Middle East and North Africa : The Costs of Inaction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15089, October.
- World Bank, 2003. "Better Governance for Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Enhancing Inclusiveness and Accountability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15077, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.