Domestic Terms of Trade in Pakistan : Implications for Agricultural Pricing and Taxation Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12448.
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2007," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 63 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou, 3.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2006.
"A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results,"
2006:9, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Dorosh, Paul & Niazi, Muhammad Khan, 2006. "Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 2242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2006. "A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02 : Methodology and Results," Finance Working Papers 22187, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Orden, David, 2008. "Pakistan's cotton and textile economy: Intersectoral linkages and effects on rural and urban poverty," Research reports 158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace & Musharraf Cyan, 2008. "Pakistan: Provincial Government Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0807, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.