Sectoral Growth and Poverty Alleviation: A Multiplier Decomposition Technique Applied to South Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider, 1997. "Technology choice and income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-165, February.
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1993.
"Poverty and policy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1130, The World Bank.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang, 1996. "A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Nokkala, Marko, 2001. "Simulating the Effects of Debt Relief in Zambia," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012.
"Industrialization, employment and poverty,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
081, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Tambi Samuel KABORE, 2004. "Macroeconomic Growth, Sectoral Quality Of Growth And Poverty In Developing Countries: Measure And Application To Burkina Faso," Cahiers de recherche 04-07, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2010.
"The composition of growth matters for poverty alleviation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 137-151, September.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2006. "The composition of growth matters for poverty alleviation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4077, The World Bank.
- D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Lecomte, Philippe & Schipper, Robert A. & Alary, Veronique & Kowalska, Agniezka, 2007. "On dairy, economic sustainability and governmental support in Reunion Island: A research note," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7952, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Social Accounting Matrices; The development and application of SAMs at the local level," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Marcelo Martinez & Montfort Mlachila, 2013. "The Quality of the Recent High-Growth Episode in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Sinha, Anushree & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches," Working Paper Series RP2008/65, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anriquez, Gustavo & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 2007. "Rural Development and Poverty Reduction: Is Agriculture Still Key?," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty Relationships," IZA Discussion Papers 1338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.