Macroeconomic effects of technology choice: Multiplier and structural path analysis within a SAM framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 11 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Anushree & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches," Working Paper Series RP2008/65, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Innovation and Growth: A Schumpeterian Model of Innovation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Impact Of Institutional Quality On Human Rights Abuses In Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp928, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya & Tamazian, Artur, 2008. "Impact Of Institutional Quality On Human Rights Abuses In Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 10137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deolalikar, Anil & Hasan, Rana & Khan, Haider & Quibria, M.G., 1997. "Competiveness and Human Resource Development," MPRA Paper 2819, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Faye Duchin & Stephen H. Levine, 2010. "Embodied Resource Flows and Product Flows: Combining the Absorbing Markov Chain with the Input-Output Model," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 1002, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- James, M.J. & Khan, H.A., 1993.
"The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-176687, Tilburg University.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider A., 1993. "The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 817-827, May.
- Haider A. Khan, 2003. "Digital Transitions: The POLIS Theory and The NIEs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-231, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Manfred Lenzen & Roberto Schaeffer, 2004. "Environmental and Social Accounting for Brazil," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 201-226, February.
- Glen Peters & Edgar Hertwich, 2006. "Structural analysis of international trade: Environmental impacts of Norway," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 155-181.
- Marcos EsaÃº DomÃnguez Viera, 2009. "AplicaciÃ³n de un modelo de multiplicadores contables y de anÃ¡lisis estructural a polÃticas sociales seleccionadas en el estado de Nuevo LeÃ³n," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 95-137, November.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider, 1997. "Technology choice and income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-165, February.
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "How Does Growth Affect Labor Income by Gender? A Structural Path Analysis for Tanzania," MPRA Paper 27735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2004. "Towards A Field Theory of Innovating Multinational Firms in the Digital Economy: Creative Capital in a POLIS," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-259, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Herrmann, Michael & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Rapid urbanization, employment crisis and poverty in African LDCs:A new development strategy and aid policy," MPRA Paper 9499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2004. "Distribution of aggregate income in Portugal from 1995 to 2000 within a SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) framework. Modeling the household sector," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2004/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Cardenete, Manuel Alejandro, 2011. "Análisis comparativo de sectores clave desde una perspectiva regional a través de matrices de contabilidad social: enfoques alternativos || Comparative Keysector Analysis from Regional Perspective Usi," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 12(1), pages 39-64, December.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Lessons from Korean development experience," MPRA Paper 39387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.