A Worldwide Overview of Facts and Figures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11891.
Date of creation: Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Pensions & Retirement Systems Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 7336, February.
- World Bank, 2007. "Republic of Uzbekistan : Living Standards Assessment Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 7872, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers, The World Bank
23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalanidhi Subbarao, 2005. "Aging and Poverty in Africa and the Role of Social Pensions," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 11785, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 2003. "The role of occupational pension funds in Mauritius," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3033, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Republic of Niger : Towards an Integrated and Sustainable Pension System," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 18892, The World Bank.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2005. "Aging and poverty in Africa and the role of social pensions," Social Protection Discussion Papers, The World Bank 32752, The World Bank.
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Universal Pensions in Mauritius: Lessons for the Rest of Us," Public Economics, EconWPA 0412003, EconWPA.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Gregorio Impavido & Xiaohong Li, 2009. "Governance and Fund Management in the Chinese Pension System," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications, The World Bank,
The World Bank, number 7177, February.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hauner, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reform in Russia," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/201, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.