Natural Resources and Development Strategy after the Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 10212.
Date of creation: Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Private Sector Development - E-Business Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Economic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Stephan Pfaffenzeller & Paul Newbold & Anthony Rayner, 2007. "A Short Note on Updating the Grilli and Yang Commodity Price Index," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 21(1), pages 151-163.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002.
"Institutions and the resource curse,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, EconWPA.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011.
"Harnessing Windfall Revenues: Optimal Policies for Resource‐Rich Developing Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 1-30, March.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Tony Venables, 2011. "Harnessing windfall revenues: Optimal policies for resource-rich developing economies," Economics Series Working Papers 543, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2009. "Harnessing Windfall Revenues: Optimal Policies for Resource-Rich Developing Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Barnett & Rolando Ossowski, 2002. "Operational Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2006.
"The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
12713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices," NBER Chapters, in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 291-333 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007. "Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7183, March.
- Collier, Paul & Goderis, Benedikt, 2008.
"Commodity Prices, Growth, and the Natural Resource Curse: Reconciling a Conundrum,"
17315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Collier & Benedikt Goderis, 2007. "Commodity Prices, Growth, and the Natural Resource Curse: Reconciling a Conundrum," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paul Collier & Benedikt Goderis, 2007. "Commodity Prices, Growth, and the Natural Resource Curse: Reconciling a Conundrum," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:idb:brikps:59538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & Anthony J Venables, 2008. "Managing Resource Revenues: Lessons for low income countries," OxCarre Working Papers 012, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alvaro Aguirre & César Calderón, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Economic Performance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 316, Central Bank of Chile.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2012. "Liberia : Inclusive Growth Diagnostics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12609, The World Bank.
- Philip Schellekens, 2013. "A Changing China : Implications for Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16115, The World Bank.
- Nicole Alice Sindzingre, 2011. "The Rise of China in Sub-Saharan Africa: its Ambiguous Economic Impacts," Post-Print halshs-00636022, HAL.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan, 2012. "Fiscal Policy for Growth and Development," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 91, pages 1-7, October.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2010. "Toward a Switchover of Locomotives in the Global Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10159, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.