Imperfect Competition and Capital Accumulation: The Role of Price Normalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Vienna, Department of Economics in its series Vienna Economics Papers with number vie9506.
Date of creation: Nov 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Journal of Economics, Vol. 63, 1996, 279-302.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl
Other versions of this item:
- Gerhard Sorger, 1996. "Imperfect competition and capital accumulation: the role of price normalization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 279-302, October.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, 1995.
"Intertemporal Cournot and Walras equilibrium: An illustration,"
Economics Working Papers
125, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, 2002. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibria: An Illustration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 137-153, February.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, . "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 97/13, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, 1994. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 193, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cordella, T. & Datta, M., 1994. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibria: An Illustration," Papers 94-1, Saskatchewan - Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Tito Cordella, . "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 2132843, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- John Roberts & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1976.
"On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition,"
169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberts, John & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1977. "On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 101-13, January.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, .
"Oligopoly "à la Cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972. "Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Birgit Grodal & Egbert Dierker, 1999.
"The price normalization problem in imperfect competition and the objective of the firm,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 257-284.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Discussion Papers 96-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1998. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the objective of the Firm," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9616, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Debreu,Gerard Introduction by-Name:Hildenbrand,Werner, 1986. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335614, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.