International Convergence or Higher Inequality in Human Development? Evidence for 1975 to 2002
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/15.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
human development; convergence; inequality; polarization;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1995.
"The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1997. "The empirics of growth and convergence: A selective review," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-73, January.
- de la Fuente, A., 1995. "The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 294.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Decancq, Koen & Decoster, André & Schokkaert, Erik, 2009.
"The Evolution of World Inequality in Well-being,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Koen Decancq & André Decoster & Erik Schokkaert, 2007. "The evolution of World inequality in Well-being," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0704, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Decancq, Koen & Decoster, André & Schokkaert, Erik, 2009. "The evolution of world inequality in well-being," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/196759, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Decancq, Koen & Decoster, André & Schokkaert, Erik, 2007. "The evolution of world inequality in well-being," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120498, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2010.
"Has the world moved forward? A robust multidimensional evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 266-269, May.
- Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2010. "Has the world moved forward? A robust multidimensional evaluation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/277089, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh & Zhikai Wang, 2010. "Interprovincial disparities in China since the reforms: convergence or divergence?," Working Papers 2010_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012.
"African Development: Beyond Income Convergence,"
12/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Wolff, Hendrik & Chong, Howard & Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2009. "Human Development Index: Are Developing Countries Misclassified? (former title: "Consequences of Data Error in Aggregate Indicators: Evidence from the Human Development Index)," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49763, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.