International Convergence or Higher Inequality in Human Development? Evidence for 1975 to 2002
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/15.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
human development; convergence; inequality; polarization;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1995.
"The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1997. "The empirics of growth and convergence: A selective review," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-73, January.
- de la Fuente, A., 1995. "The Empirics of Growth and Convergence: A Selective Review," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 294.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Wolff, Hendrik & Chong, Howard & Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2008.
"Consequences of Data Error in Aggregate Indicators: Evidence from the Human Development Index,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt18s0z7mj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Chong, Howard & Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2008. "Consequences of data error in aggregate indicators : evidence from the humand development index," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1051, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Chong, Howard & Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2008. "Consequences of Data Error in Aggregate Indicators: Evidence from the Human Development Index," IZA Discussion Papers 3346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koen Decancq & André Decoster & Erik Schokkaert, 2007.
"The evolution of World inequality in Well-being,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0704, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Brijesh C. Purohit, 2012. "Health Policy, Inequity and Convergence in India," Working Papers 2012-074, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Wolff, Hendrik & Chong, Howard & Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2009. "Human Development Index: Are Developing Countries Misclassified? (former title: "Consequences of Data Error in Aggregate Indicators: Evidence from the Human Development Index)," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49763, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012.
"African Development: Beyond Income Convergence,"
36054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2010. "Has the world moved forward? A robust multidimensional evaluation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 266-269, May.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh & Zhikai Wang, 2010. "Interprovincial disparities in China since the reforms: convergence or divergence?," Working Papers 2010_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.