How Economic Growth Reduces Poverty: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2002/19.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Poverty; Inequality; Growth; Indonesia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Peter Warr, 2007. "Petroleum Import Prices and Poverty: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Lao PDR," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_039, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2009.
"International food prices and poverty in Indonesia,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2010. "International food prices and poverty in Indonesia," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59259, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Warr, Peter G., 2005.
"Food policy and poverty in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(4), December.
- Peter Warr, 2005. "Food Policy And Poverty In Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010. "Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Warr, Peter G., 2009. "Agricultural Protection and Poverty in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52788, World Bank.
- Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Evolution Of Education And Health Poverty During Economic Development:The Case Of Indonesia, 1991–2007," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201311, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.