Simulating the Effects of Debt Relief in Zambia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/118.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
HIPC initiative; Debt; Poverty; Zambia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L., 1996. "Seeking guidelines for poverty reduction in rural Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1711-1723, November.
- Adam, C.S. & Bevan, D.L., 1998. "Costs and Benefits of Incorporating Asset Markets into CGE Models: Evidence and Design Issues," Economics Series Working Papers 99202, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rich, Karl M. & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Nelson, Gerald C., 1997. "Political feasibility of structural adjustment in africa: an application of SAM mixed multipliers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2105-2114, December.
- Khan, Haider A., 1999. "Sectoral Growth and Poverty Alleviation: A Multiplier Decomposition Technique Applied to South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 521-530, March.
- Neil McCulloch & Bob Baulch & Milasoa Cherel-Robson, 2000.
"Poverty, Inequality and Growth in Zambia during the 1990s,"
- McCulloch, Neil & Baulch, Bob & Cherel-Robson, Milasoa, 2001. "Poverty, Inequality and Growth in Zambia during the 1990s," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving aid effectiveness in aid-dependent countries : lessons from Zambia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611901, HAL.
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving Aid Effectiveness in Aid-Dependent Countries: Lessons from Zambia," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.