Issues in US-EC trade relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8088.
Length: 407 p.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994.
"The interface of trade, investment, and competition policies : issues and challenges for Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1393, The World Bank.
- J. Luis Guasch & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1994. "The Interface of Trade, Investment, and Competition Policies: Issues and Challenges for Latin America," Reports _009, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Lawrence H. Goulder and Barry Eichengreen., 1989.
"Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects,"
Economics Working Papers
89-110, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-industry Effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 253-80, May.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0ws6559g, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," NBER Working Papers 2965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linkins, Linda A. & Arce, Hugh M., 2002. "Estimating Tariff Equivalents of Nontariff Barriers," Working Papers 15855, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1992. "Recent trends in U.S. protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 307-321, October.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1996. "Subsidies, countervailing duties, and the WTO : towards an open subsidy club," Kiel Discussion Papers 276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krishna, Kala & Martin, Will & Tan, Ling Hui, 1997. "Imputing license prices: limitations of a cost-based approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 355-374, April.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1994. "Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions," Kiel Working Papers 653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paul Welfens, 1989. "The globalization of markets and regional integration," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 24(6), pages 273-281, November.
- Jeanneret, Marie-Helene & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Standardization and protection in a vertical differentiation model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 253-271, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.