Estimating Tariff Equivalents of Nontariff Barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 15855.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Baldwin & Carl B. Hamilton & Andre Sapir, 1988.
"Issues in US-EC Trade Relations,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald88-1.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1997. "Measurement of Non-Tariff Barriers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-50, August.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2003.
"A Dynamic Model With Import Quota Constraints,"
4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2004. "A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints," Working papers 4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 3414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.