Communication-Proof Equilibria in Cheap-Talk Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Iowa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 91-27.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Iowa, Department of Economics, Henry B. Tippie College of Business, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone: (319) 335-0829
Fax: (319) 335-1956
Web page: http://tippie.uiowa.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; communication ; information;
Other versions of this item:
- Blume Andreas & Sobel Joel, 1995. "Communication-Proof Equilibria in Cheap-Talk Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 359-382, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2008.
"How to Talk to Multiple Audiences,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20081, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Adrian de Groot Ruiz & Theo Offerman & Sander Onderstal, 2011. "An Experimental Study of Credible Deviations and ACDC," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-153/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2009.
"Auction Design without Commitment,"
44, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2004. "Informal communication," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 180-200, August.
- R. Vijay Krishna, 2004. "Extended Conversations in Sender-Receiver Games," ESE Discussion Papers 126, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Robert J. Aumann & Sergiu Hart, 2002.
"Long Cheap Talk,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp284, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- Steven A. Matthews & Andrew Postlewaite, 1992. "On Modeling Cheap Talk in Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 992, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2006. "Rich language and refinements of cheap-talk equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 164-186, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Solow).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.