The Second MetroHartford Regional Performance Benchmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis in its series CCEA Studies with number 2001-08.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 11 Sep 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Connecticut 341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1240 Storrs, CT 06269-1240
Phone: 860 486-0614
Fax: 860 486-0889
Web page: http://ccea.uconn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Hartford; performance; benchmark;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lane, Julia & Glennon, Dennis & McCabe, James, 1989. "Measures of Local Business Climate: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1).
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kahn Matthew E., 1995. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 221-235, September.
- Crihfield, John B. & McGuire, Therese J., 1997. "Infrastructure, economic development, and public policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-116, April.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Murat Arik, 2010.
"The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy,"
201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Murat Arik, 2006. "The Health Care Industry in the Nashville MSA: Its Scope and Impact on the Regional Economy," Studies 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.