AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School Of Economics, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200721.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 28 Nov 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokyr, Joel & Gr Da, Cormac, 2002.
"What do people die of during famines: the Great Irish Famine in comparative perspective,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 339-363, December.
- Mokyr, Joel & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2002. "What do people die of during famines : the Great Irish Famine in comparative perspective," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/449, University College Dublin.
- Phelim Boyle & Cormac Grádo, 1986.
"Fertility trends, excess mortality, and the Great Irish Famine,"
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 543-562, November.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 1986. "Fertility trends, excess mortality, and the Great Irish Famine," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/401, University College Dublin.
- Douglas Almond & Lena Edlund & Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang, 2007. "Long-Term Effects Of The 1959-1961 China Famine: Mainland China and Hong Kong," NBER Working Papers 13384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yuyu & Zhou, Li-An, 2007. "The long-term health and economic consequences of the 1959-1961 famine in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 659-681, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.