Permanent and Temporary Internal Migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 - Determinants and Labour Market Impact
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School Of Economics, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200221.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 06 Sep 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George R. Boyer & Timothy J. Hatton, 1997. "Migration and Labour Market Integration in Late Nineteenth-Century England and Wales," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 50(4), pages 697-734, November.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Shack-Marquez, Janice & Wascher, William L., 1993. "Does migration arbitrage regional labor market differentials?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1993. "Migrant Stock vs. Lagged Migrant Flow as a Determinant of Migrant Settlement: A Comment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 181-88, May.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1987. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 28, pages 1097-1128 Elsevier.
- Sicsic, Pierre, 1992. "City-Farm Wage Gaps in Late Nineteenth-Century France," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 675-695, September.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1973. "Interpreting the Effect of Distance on Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1153-69, Sept.-Oct.
- Collins, William J., 1999. "Labor Mobility, Market Integration, and Wage Convergence in Late 19th Century India," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 246-277, July.
- Boyer, George R., 1997. "Labour migration in southern and eastern England, 1861 1901," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 191-215, August.
- Robert A. Margo, 2000.
"Wages and Labor Markets in the United States, 1820-1860,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number marg00-1.
- Margo, Robert A., 2000. "Wages and Labor Markets in the United States, 1820-1860," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226505077, July.
- Sànchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2000. "Those Who Left and Those Who Stayed Behind: Explaining Emigration from the Regions of Spain, 1880–1914," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(03), pages 730-755, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.