Does migration arbitrage regional labor market differentials?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Hojvat Gallin, 1999. "Net migration and state labor market dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rowe, Francisco/F & Aroca, Patricio/P, 2008.
"Eficiencia de la migración interregional en Chile para ajustar el mercado laboral
[Interregional migration efficiency in adjusting regional labour markets in Chile]," MPRA Paper 36222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- Analysis Of Interregional Labor Migration In Spain Using Gross Flows," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John Odland & Mark Ellis, 1998. "Variations in the Labour Force Experience of Women Across Large Metropolitan Areas in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 333-347.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
- Javier Manuel Romani Fernandez & Jordi Surinach Caralt & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2002. "A territorial model of commuting in Catalonia, 1986-1996," Working Papers in Economics 77, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Enríquez Sierra, Hernán & Campo Robledo, Jacobo, 2012.
"Equilibrio regional y patrones de migración para el continente americano 1960 - 2005: Análisis espacial por panel de datos
[Regional equilibrium and migration patterns in the Americas 1960 - 2005," MPRA Paper 43433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Hernán Enriquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Equilibrio regional y patrones de migración para el continente americano 1960 – 2005: Análisis espacial por panel de datos," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010388, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1997.
"Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 291-306, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Figura, 2003. "The effect of restructuring on unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joe Mattey, 1994. "Effects of California migration," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Dec 23.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1991.
"Local House Price Indexes: 1982-1991,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 451-472.
- Manuel Artis & Javier Romani & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Commuting in Catalonia: Estimates from a place-to-place model," ERSA conference papers ersa98p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruno, C. & Fuss, C., 1999. "Asymmetries on European labour markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 1999-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- David E. Frame, 2008. "Regional Migration and House Price Appreciation," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 96-112.
- Khan, Romana & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998.
"Deriving Empirical Definitions Of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles Of Competing Versus Complementary Growth,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
21007, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Romana Khan & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001. "Deriving Empirical Definitions of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles of Competing Versus Complementary Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 735-756.
- Khan, Romana & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2001. "Deriving Empirical Definitions of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles of Competing Versus Complementary Growth," Staff General Research Papers 5205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Education, Job Search and Migration," Labor and Demography 0303003, EconWPA.
- Javier Silvestre, 2002. "Permanent and Temporary Internal Migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 - Determinants and Labour Market Impact," Working Papers 200221, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.