Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Understanding Portfolio Returns in an Emerging Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government in its series Working Papers with number wp_025.
Date of creation: Oct 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Pdte. Errázuriz 3485 - Las Condes - Santiago
Phone: (56-2) 369 3560
Fax: (56-2) 369 3576
Web page: http://www.uai.cl/RePEc/uai
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-12-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-12-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAM-2012-12-06 (Central & South America)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997.
"Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998. "Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Bunda, Irina & Hamann, A. Javier & Lall, Subir, 2009.
"Correlations in emerging market bonds: The role of local and global factors,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 67-96, June.
- A. Javier Hamann & Irina Bunda & Subir Lall, 2010. "Correlations in Emerging Market Bonds: The Role of Local and Global Factors," IMF Working Papers 10/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Burda, Z. & Görlich, A. & Jarosz, A. & Jurkiewicz, J., 2004. "Signal and noise in correlation matrix," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 343(C), pages 295-310.
- Raj Kumar Pan & Sitabhra Sinha, 2007. "Collective behavior of stock price movements in an emerging market," Papers 0704.0773, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2007.
- Wilcox, Diane & Gebbie, Tim, 2007. "An analysis of cross-correlations in an emerging market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(2), pages 584-598.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior & Adriana Bruscato & Maria Kelly Venezuela, 2012. "Building portfolios of stocks in the S\~ao Paulo Stock Exchange using Random Matrix Theory," Papers 1201.0625, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Laurent Laloux, 2005.
"Financial Applications of Random Matrix Theory: Old Laces and New Pieces,"
Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive
500058, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- M. Potters & J. P. Bouchaud & L. Laloux, 2005. "Financial Applications of Random Matrix Theory: Old Laces and New Pieces," Papers physics/0507111, arXiv.org.
- J. P. Bouchaud & M. Potters, 2009. "Financial Applications of Random Matrix Theory: a short review," Papers 0910.1205, arXiv.org.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002. "Collective Origin of the Coexistence of Apparent RMT Noise and Factors in Large Sample Correlation Matrices," Papers cond-mat/0210115, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio A Agostini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.