Children as Income Produting Assets: The Case of Teen Illegitimacy and Government Transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 389.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
children ; income;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 2001.
"Social Approval, Values, and AFDC: A Reexamination of the Illegitimacy Debate,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 637-666, June.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1999. "Social Approval, Values, and AFDC: A Re-Examination of the Illegitimacy Debate," NBER Working Papers 7240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Farrell & Paul Frijters, 2003.
"Choosing To Become A ‘Lost Cause’:The Perverse Effects Of Benefit Preconditions,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne
886, The University of Melbourne.
- Lisa Farrell & Paul Frijters, 2008. "Choosing to become a 'lost cause': the perverse effects of benefit preconditions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 1-19, January.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & K. Wilson & E. Peterson, . "Do Teens Make Rational Choices? The Case of Teen Nonmarital Childbearing," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty 1137-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Wolfe, Barbara & Wilson, Kathryn & Haveman, Robert, 2001. "The role of economic incentives in teenage nonmarital childbearing choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 473-511, September.
- Schaefer, Kurt C. & Hamersma, Sarah E. & Vander Veen, Thomas D., 2002. "AFDC and births to unwed women," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 801-813, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.