Feedback in Panel Data Medels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1656.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
econometrics ; methodology;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2011. "Profile-score Adjustements for Nonlinearfixed-effect Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina & Pigini, Claudia, 2013. "Testing for state dependence in binary panel data with individual covariates," MPRA Paper 48233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009.
"Identifying distributional characteristics in random coefficients panel data models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP22/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2012. "Identifying Distributional Characteristics in Random Coefficients Panel Data Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 987-1020.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Identifying Distributional Characteristics In Random Coefficients Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp2009_0904, CEMFI.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
NBER Working Papers
6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.