Incentive Compatible Income Taxation, Individual Revenue Requirements And Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 234.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
income ; fiscal policy ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002.
"Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem,"
Game Theory and Information
0207003, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2001. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Public Economics 0112007, EconWPA, revised 13 Jan 2004.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2002. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0203007, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2002.
- Joseph E. Mullat, 2003. "Judging Social Welfare Policy with the Solving of the Bargaining Problem," Game Theory and Information 0304004, EconWPA, revised 26 Apr 2003.
- Berliant, M. & Page Jr., F.H., 1997. "Optimal budget balancing income tax mechanisms and the provision of public goods," Discussion Paper 1997-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Waly Wane, 2002. "Income Taxation and Tax Evasion in a Finite Economy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 407-431, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.