On Political Economy of Income Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 288.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
tax policy ; income ; economic equilibrium;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2003.
"Majority support for progressive income taxation with corner preferences,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe De Donder & Jean Hindriks, 2004. "Majority Support for Progressive Income Taxation with Corner Preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 118(3_4), pages 437-449, 03.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & HINDRIKS, Jean, . "Majority support for progressive income taxation with corner preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1691, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau, 2007.
"A Positive Theory of Income Taxation,"
Departmental Working Papers
200706, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- George Warskett & Stanley Winer & Walter Hettich, 1998. "The Complexity of Tax Structure in Competitive Political Systems," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 123-151, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.