Academic Spin-offs in Finnish Biotechnology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series Discussion Papers with number 900.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-01-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-01-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Blanchflower, 2004. "Self-Employment: More may not be better," NBER Working Papers 10286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Giles & Carl Mosk, 2001. "Editors' introduction," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 359-369.
- Audretsch, David B & Stephan, Paula E, 1996. "Company-Scientist Locational Links: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 641-52, June.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2003. "The Capital Structure of Finnish Biotechnology SMEs - An empirical analysisi," Discussion Papers 864, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Linnosmaa, Ismo & Hermans, Raine & Kauhanen, Taru, 2002. "Price-Cost Margin in the Pharmaneutical Industry: Empirical Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 818, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pisano, Gary P., 1991. "The governance of innovation: Vertical integration and collaborative arrangements in the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 237-249, June.
- Hermans, Raine & Kauranen, Ilkka, 2003. "Intellectual Capital and Anticipated Future Sales in Small and Medium-sized Biotechnology Companies," Discussion Papers 856, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hermans, Raine & Luukkonen, Terttu, 2002. "Findings of the ETLA Survey on Finnish Biotechnology Firms," Discussion Papers 819, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hermans, Raine & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2002. "Ownership and Financial Structure of Biotechnology SMEs: Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 835, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.