AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group in its series Working Papers with number 2006-06.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michetti, Melania & Parrado, Ramiro, 2012.
"Improving land-use modelling within CGE to assess forest-based mitigation potential and costs,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124887, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Melania Michetti & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Improving Land-use Modelling within CGE to Assess Forest-based Mitigation Potential and Costs," Working Papers 2012.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michetti, Melania & Parrado, Ramiro, 2012. "Improving land-use modelling within CGE to assess forest-based mitigation potential and costs," Congress Papers 124380, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jean-Louis Combes & Philippe Delacote & Pascale Motel Combes, 2014.
"Public expenses, credit and natural capital: Substitution or complementarity?,"
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Philippe DELACOTE, 2014. "Public expenses, credit and natural capital: Substitution or complementarity?," Working Papers 201409, CERDI.
- Samuel GUERINEAU & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2008.
"Deforestation and credit cycles in Latin American countries,"
- Jean-Louis Combes & Samuel Guerineau & Pascale Combes Motel, 2011. "Deforestation and credit cycles in Latin American countries," Working Papers halshs-00556809, HAL.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Susanna Laaksonen-Craig & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Costs of Creating Carbon Offset Credits via Forestry Activities: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2007-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Tim Bogle & Frans P. de Vries, 2012. "Rent Seeking and the Smoke and Mirrors Game in the Creation of Forest Sector Carbon Credits: An Example from British Columbia," Working Papers 2012-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Angelsen, Arild, 2007. "Forest cover change in space and time : combining the von Thunen and forest transition theories," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4117, The World Bank.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011. "Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry: Economic Perspectives," Working Papers 2011-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & St?phanie Brisson, 2011. "An efficient nonmarket institution under imperfect markets: Labor sharing for tropical forest clearing," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jan 2012.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Baylis, Katherine R. & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Land Degradation’s Implications on Agricultural Value of Production in Ethiopia: A look inside the bowl," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "L'effet des transferts migratoires sur la déforestation dans les pays en développement," Working Papers hal-00421222, HAL.
- Meilanie Buitenzorgy & Arthur P. J. Mol, 2011. "Does Democracy Lead to a Better Environment? Deforestation and the Democratic Transition Peak," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 59-70, January.
- Jung, Martina, 2003. "The Role of Forestry Sinks in the CDM - Analysing the Effects of Policy Decisions on the Carbon Market," HWWA Discussion Papers 241, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Zsofia Benedek & Imre Ferto, 2013. "Development and application of a new Forestation Index: global forestation patterns and drivers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1326, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.