Equilibrium Credit Spreads and the Macroeconomy
Abstractreasonable amount of aggregate volatility.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2009 Meeting Papers with number 1109.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francois Gourio, 2006.
"Firms' Heterogeneous Sensitivities to the Business Cycle, and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
2006 Meeting Papers
846, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- François Gourio, 2006. "Firms’ Heterogeneous Sensitivities to the Business Cycle, and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Tamon Takamura, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Model with Banks and Default on Loans," Working Papers 13-3, Bank of Canada.
- Francois Gourio, 2010.
"Credit risk and Disaster risk,"
2010 Meeting Papers
112, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gourio, François, 2011. "Credit Risk and Disaster Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Gourio, 2012. "Credit risk and disaster risk," Working Paper Series WP-2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Francois Gourio, 2011. "Credit Risk and Disaster Risk," NBER Working Papers 17026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.