Hipóteses para uma hibridação de um sistema flexível de produção
[Hipothesis for a flexible production system hybridation]
AbstractIn this paper one presents and discuss the hybridation concept using some aspect that integrate it, as the physical architecture of automated systems (hardware), the information system that integrates that architecture and the working places design. Analyzed are also the inter-dependences of those aspects, and we have as a reference the flexible production and assembly system existent at UNINOVA-CRI. The focus is made on possible problems that can occur with the use of possible development of those systems, namely: a) full automation with centralized human control, b) non-automated process of shop-floor work with a system “one man, one machine”, c) hybrid system of automated cells with “elastic” human jobs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 7192.
Date of creation: Nov 1994
Date of revision: Oct 1994
automated system; information system; flexible production; automation; hybrid system;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moniz, António, 1993.
"Concepção de postos de trabalho em novos sistemas produtivos: o exemplo da robÓtica industrial
[Job design in new productive systems: the exemple of industrial robotics]," MPRA Paper 7191, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 1993.
- Moniz, António, 1989.
"MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]," MPRA Paper 6968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1989.
- Kovács, Ilona & Moniz, António, 2002. "The Sociology of Work and the work of sociologists in Portugal," MPRA Paper 7891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.