MODERNIZAÇÃO DA INDÚSTRIA PORTUGUESA: Análise de um inquérito sociológico
[Modernization of Portuguese Industry: Analysis of a sociological survey]
AbstractThe analysis on the technological and organizational change in the European industry, and particularlly the Portuguese one, has been studied at CESO I&D since its foundation on 1988. Few time after that, started a development project that started from a previous research project on the same topics, and supported by JNICT (Ministry of Science). In that projecto we continued to process data that was then not possible to do in the first one. It was then possible to continue a research programme that was urgent and determinant in the field of industrial sociology in Portugal. It focus again on the processes of technological and organizational change in the manufacturing industry.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6968.
Date of creation: Sep 1989
Date of revision: Sep 1989
manufacturing industry; Portugal; technology; organizational change; sociology; survey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovács, Ilona & Moniz, António, 2002. "The Sociology of Work and the work of sociologists in Portugal," MPRA Paper 7891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2001.
- Pereira, Zulema & Kovács, Ilona & Moniz, António, 1994. "Quality and work organization with advanced automation in Portugal," MPRA Paper 7567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 1994.
- Pereira, Zulema & Moniz, António & Kovács, Ilona, 1994. "Quality and work organisation in Portuguese industry," MPRA Paper 7412, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 1994.
- Moniz, António, 1994.
"Hipóteses para uma hibridação de um sistema flexível de produção
[Hipothesis for a flexible production system hybridation]," MPRA Paper 7192, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1994.
- Moniz, António & Casaca, Sara & Bairrada, Mário & Moreno, Conceição, 2000.
"I&D, inovação e fomento de emprego: ideias chave de uma relação
[R&D, innovation and job creation: key-ideas of a relation]," MPRA Paper 9667, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.