Οικονομική Ανάπτυξη, Ανταγωνιστικότητα Και Μάρκετινγκ Της Πόλης: Η Άποψη Των Επιχειρήσεων Της Πόλης Της Λάρισας
[Economic development, competitiveness and city marketing: firms' appreciation for the city of Larissa, Greece]
AbstractThe aim of the paper is to present the connection between urban economic development, the level and the character of urban competitiveness in relation to other similar cities but also the significance of place/city marketing in territorial economic development. As studied area the city of Larissa, Greece is been used where a number of primary data that devived from local enterprises, are presented.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43301.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Place/ City marketing; local economic development; competitiveness; strategic planning; primary research; firms; Greece;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- André Rodríguez-Pose, 2001.
"Strategies of Waste: Bidding Wars in the Brazilian Automobile Sector,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 134-154, 03.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Arbixb, Glauco, 2000. "Strategies Of Waste: Bidding Wars In The Brazilian Automobile Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Jolanta Dziembowska-Kowalska & Rolf H. Funck, 2000. "Cultural activities as a location factor in European competition between regions: Concepts and some evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.