Устойчивое региональное развитие, инновации и государствeнный потенциал
[Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity]
AbstractThe paper sketches the current ecological and economic context of sustainable regional development with focus on the imperative for change to a post carbon economy, the need for innovation within the learning system of public administration and policy challenges for securing system viability.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33967.
Date of creation: 07 Jul 2011
Date of revision: 08 Oct 2011
Sustainable regional development; innovation; state capacity;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & M. Pontis, 2009.
"Intangible capital and firms productivity,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artis, 2011.
"Does Social Capital Reinforce Technological Inputs in the Creation of Knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1019-1038.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- F. Mureddu & F. Cerina, 2009.
"Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 2000. "The Effects of Urban Concentration on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 7503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.