Misurare l'E-Government: il caso italiano
[Measuring E-government: the Italian case]
AbstractThis paper analyzes the use of quantitative information in shaping and communicating the Italian central government's e-government policy (as of January, 2006).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3343.
Date of creation: 10 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Rassegna Astrid 22.2(2006): pp. 1-20
e-government; quantitative information; Italy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Picci, Lucio, 2006. "The quantitative evaluation of the economic impact of e-government: A structural modelling approach," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-123, March.
- G. Giacomello & L. Picci, 2002.
"My Scale or your Meter? Evaluating Methods of Measuring the Internet,"
447, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giacomello, Giampiero & Picci, Lucio, 2003. "My scale or your meter? Evaluating methods of measuring the Internet," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 363-383, September.
- Lucio Picci, 2006. "Reputation-Based Governance of Public Works," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(1), pages 161-184, January-F.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.