Enterprise in transition: institutional framework, economic behavior and the implications for macroeconomic management. Retrospective look on Russia in the 90th
AbstractThe Russian experience showed that macroeconomic performance in the transition economy is crucially dependent of the right microeconomic fundamentals. The paper offers retrospective view on the initial stages of market transformation in Russia from the point of view of interrelationships between enterprise behavior and macroeconomic performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 22444.
Date of creation: Dec 2000
Date of revision: Jul 2009
Enterprise; transition; macroeconomic performance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.