Problemas fiscales y redistributivos en Colombia
[Redistributive fiscal problems in Colombia]
AbstractFrom a general perspective, one could argue that large State transformations are reflect-ed in income, expenditure and employment. The information that the National Bureau of Statistics (Dane) have on income (tax and nontax) is accessible and more orderly than spending and employment. This difference is explained, in part because the collection of taxes is more centralized (national, municipal and departmental), and while expenditure on transfers is diversified.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20518.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Tax Power; Colombia; State; Latin American; Fairness.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2010-02-20 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2008.
"Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 672-683, April.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2003. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society 38, Royal Economic Society.
- Alessandra Casarico & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eduardo Wiesner, 2004. "El Origen Politico Del Deficit Fiscal En Colombia: El Contexto Institucional 20 Años Despues," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 002531, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2005.
"Estado mínimo, agencias de protección y control territorial
[Minimum State, control agencies and Territorial protection]," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 20172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2010.
- Vatter, Harold G & Walker, John F, 1986. "Real Public Sector Employment Growth, Wagner's Law, and Economic Growth in the United States," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , , vol. 41(1), pages 116-38.
- Homero Cuevas, 1998. "Proceso político y bienestar social," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, volume 1, number 39, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.