The new architecture of economies' typology within the globalization context
AbstractOver viewing the most recently evolutions throughout global economy, we can easily conceive that the collateral effects of economical globalization and market integration, represents the main issues debated in specialized professional or political circles. The first step toward regain the global markets functionality is to review as a sine-qua-non condition, the institutional and functional structure of financial system and global economy system as well. In such context, this paperwork is meant to propose a new architecture of economies’ typology, reflecting in fact the most recently particularities of markets’ function. The criteria took under consideration has been the relevancy related to commercial and financial flows. Even the parameters presented here are quite abstracts in lack of detailed statistical data are important to reflect the new causality tied between economies in the new context of globalization.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13364.
Date of creation: 10 Jan 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Scientific Bulletin of Naval Academy 'Mircea cel Batran' no. 1/2008.1(2008): pp. 18-23
monetary system; global economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Aglietta, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund and the International Financial Architecture," Working Papers 2000-08, CEPII research center.
- Russell S. Boyer & Warren Young, 2005. "Mundell's International Economics: Adaptations and Debates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 10.
- M. H. Khalil Timamy, 2005. "Debate," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(104-105), pages 383-393, June.
- Popa, Catalin C., 2009. "The new relations between global economy, international trade and financial system," MPRA Paper 18847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.