The new relations between global economy, international trade and financial system
AbstractThe new tendencies of global economy can be more efficiently detailed, explained and understood, on the base of those internal functional relations established in contemporary economical global dimension, between economy, international trade and monetary-financial system. Starting with the idea of a new economies’ typology will be clearly possible to analyze the mechanism of international outturn results in relation with trade dynamics connected to the new particularities of international monetary-financial system. This paperwork brings into discussion the equilibrium principles regarding the global economy functionality in the presence of integration and globalization phenomena. Continuing an old author’s theory, the paperwork studies in a synthetic manner the interstitial ties between a new typology of economies (as has been treated in previous scientific papers) and financial system as being the main way in harmonizing the global equilibrium.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18847.
Date of creation: 12 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Scientific Bulletin of Naval Academy 2.1(2009): pp. 132-136
global economy; financial system; international trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Popa, Catalin C., 2009. "The new architecture of economies' typology within the globalization context," MPRA Paper 13364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. H. Khalil Timamy, 2005. "Debate," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(104-105), pages 383-393, June.
- Russell S. Boyer & Warren Young, 2005. "Mundell's International Economics: Adaptations and Debates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 10.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.