Globalizarea Economica si Institutiile Financiare Internationale
[The Globalization and the International Financial Institutions]
AbstractOver viewing the most recently evolutions throughout global economy, this study conceive that the collateral effects of economical globalization and market integration, represents the main issues debated in specialized professional or political circles. The unanimous impression underlines the fact that integration in contemporary global market development exceeded too much and to profound the conceptual frame formulated as work hypothesis for the beginning of ’80’s the realities evolving radically uncontrolled. In this case, the free capital global running is no longer a factor for market equilibrium as “market fundamentalists” predicted, financial integration as global process creating and forcing gradually the market bubbles in lack of an efficient frame of global supervision. In this context, as it had been suggested in this study, the international effort should be oriented toward remodeling the fundamental global structures implicated in globalization process.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24523.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2008
Date of revision:
globalizare; institutii financiare; sistem monetar-financiar international;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. H. Khalil Timamy, 2005. "Debate," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(104-105), pages 383-393, June.
- Russell S. Boyer & Warren Young, 2005. "Mundell's International Economics: Adaptations and Debates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 10.
- Michel Aglietta, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund and the International Financial Architecture," Working Papers 2000-08, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.