Il Diverso Modo In Cui Le Piccole Imprese Misurano Il Loro Successo
[How Do Small Firms Growth?]
AbstractThis paper discusses the growth of Italian SMRs. Firms, particularly localized in industrial districts, do not grow in size, but often establish formal or informal connections with other firms,in order to relocate manufacturing phases, establish commercial agreements, develop their activities in new markets. Business networking allows SMEs to expand their markets and distribution channels, to realise economies of scale and scope in products and processes, and to profit from the sale and licensing of technology-based assets.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 10783.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economia e società regionale 92.4(2005): pp. 1-30
Other versions of this item:
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005. "Il diverso modo in cui le piccole imprese misurano il loro successo," MPRA Paper 24, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2005. "Emerging Hubs in Central-Eastern Europe, Trade Blocs and Financial Co-operation," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0511013, EconWPA.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1998. "Just how big is global production sharing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1871, The World Bank.
- Bengt Holmstrom & John Roberts, 1998. "The Boundaries of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 73-94, Fall.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Cainelli Giulio & Iacobucci Donato, 2005. "I gruppi d'impresa e le nuove forme organizzative del capitalismo locale italiano," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 237-256.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2012. "From competitive advantage to dynamic capabilities: small and medium-sized multinationals in Asia," MPRA Paper 39364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.