Optimal Design of Financial Contracts and Moral Hazard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9219.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
CONTRACTS ; RISK ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Other versions of this item:
- Dionne, G. & Viala, P., 1992. "Optimal Design of Financial Contracts and Moral Hazard," Cahiers de recherche 9219, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Spaeter, Sandrine, 2003.
"Environmental risk and extended liability: The case of green technologies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1025-1060, May.
- Dionne, G. & Spaeter, S., 1998. "Environmental Risk and Extended Liability: the Case of Green Technologies," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 98-12, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- Martin Hellwig, 2007.
"A Reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling Model of Outside Finance,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2007_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2009. "A reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling model of outside finance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 495-525, October.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2001.
"Contracting under Ex Post Moral Hazard and Non-Commitment,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- M. Boyer, 2003. "Contracting under ex post moral hazard and non-commitment," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-38, August.
- Arthur Selender & Liang Zou, 1994. "Limited liability and the underlying-asset constraint: on the use of share-derivative contracts to resolve agency problems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-166, June.
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundationsof Banks' Risk Regulation: A Review of Literature," THEMA Working Papers 2003-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bond, Eric W. & Crocker, Keith J., 1997.
"Hardball and the soft touch: The economics of optimal insurance contracts with costly state verification and endogenous monitoring costs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 239-264, January.
- Bond, E.W. & Crocker, K.J., 1993. "Hardball and the Soft Touch: The Economics of Optimal Insurance Contracts with Costly State Verification and Endogenous Monitoring Costs," Papers 10-93-1b, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Rejesus, Roderick M., 2002. "Ex Post Moral Hazard In Crop Insurance: Costly State Verification Or Falsification?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19650, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- M. Martin Boyer, 2001. "Project Financing when the Principal Cannot Commit," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-29, CIRANO.
- Stanley D. Longhofer, 1994. "Bankruptcy rules and debt contracting: on the relative efficiency of absolute priority, proportionate priority, and first-come, first-served rules," Working Paper 9415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994.
"Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997. "Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.