Satiated economies with unbounded consumption sets: fuzzy core and equilibrium
AbstractFor an exchange economy, under assumptions which did not bring about the existence of quasi equilibrium with dividends as yet, we prove the nonemptiness of the fuzzy rejective core. Then, via Konovalov (1998, 2005)'s equivalence result, we solve the equilibrium (with dividends) existence problem. In a last section, we show the existence of a Walrasian quasiequilibrium under a weak non-satiation condition which differs from the weak non-satiation assumption introduced by Allouch-Le Van (2009). This result, designed for exchange economies whose consumers' utility functions are not assumed to be upper semicontinuous, complements the one obtained by Martins-da-Rocha and Monteiro (2009).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number 11035.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: May 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Exchange economy; satiation; equilibrium with dividends; rejective core; fuzzy rejective core; core equivalence.;
Other versions of this item:
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "Satiated economies with unbounded consumption sets : fuzzy core and equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00598038, HAL.
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2009.
"Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: How far can we go?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(7-8), pages 465-478, July.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2007. "Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: how far can we go?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 646, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Konovalov, A., 1998. "Core Equivalence in Economies With Satiation," Discussion Paper 1998-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.