Les formes particulières d'emploi en France : un état des lieux
AbstractThis paper is the French contribution for an international comparative survey directed by the Japan Institute for Labour Policy and Training (Tokyo). It assesses available empirical data, analyses and debates. It obeys to the standard architecture of the international questionnaire : definitions, usual evaluations and main characteristics of the various non standard employment relationships ; brief outline of reasons for use that are invoked ; a few key topics that are discussed in the international scene (willingness of non regular employment, opportunities for transitions towards permanent positions ; equivalence of treatment ; resistance of employment stability, etc.).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number 10082.
Length: 58 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Temporary employment; part time employment; employment policies.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manishi Prasad & Peter Wahlqvist & Rich Shikiar & Ya-Chen Tina Shih, 2004. "A," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(4), pages 225-244.
- Laurence Lizé & Mireille Bruyère, 2012. "Contrat de travail et sécurité des parcours sur le marché du travail," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00734858, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.