Il disegno della seconda indagine sulle condizioni economiche e sociali delle famiglie nella Provincia di Modena
AbstractThis paper describes the survey and sample designs adopted to carry out the second occasion of the income survey in province of Modena. Specifically, it illustrates the determination of the sampling size, the territorial stratification, the selection of sampling units, the calculation of weights, some results obtained from the previous occasion, the variance of estimators, post-stratification and calibration, the key-points of an income longitudinal survey, some indicators of total and partial nonresponses.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" in its series Department of Economics with number 0512.
Length: pages 40
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision:
Stratified sampling; income survey; sampling weights; longitudinal survey; nonsampling errors;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brandolini Andrea, 2005. "La disuguaglianza di reddito in Italia nell'ultimo decennio," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 207-230.
- Brandolini, A., 1999.
"The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Date Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality,"
350, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(2), pages 183-239, September.
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 350, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brigitte Dormont, 1989. "Petite apologie des données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 87(1), pages 19-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Morselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.