Personal Saving in Italy
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8875.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 1997. "Precautionary saving and subjective earnings variance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 319-326, December.
- Bilger, M.; Carrieri.;, 2011.
"Health in the cities: when the neighborhood matters more than income,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
11/33, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bilger, Marcel & Carrieri, Vincenzo, 2013. "Health in the cities: When the neighborhood matters more than income," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Sefton, James, 2007.
"A comparison of national saving rates in the UK, US and Italy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1998-2028, November.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & James Sefton, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 0612, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Franco Modigliani, 1998. "The Age-Saving Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 09, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Essig, Lothar, 2004. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions: Do subjective saving motives measures work?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, UniversitÃ¤t Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim 05-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, UniversitÃ¤t Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 1995. "Does social security reduce the accumulation of private wealth? Evidence from Italian survey data," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.