Transmission parameter uncertainty and heterogeneity in EMU: which federal monetary policy for the ECB?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Money Macro and Finance Research Group in its series Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 with number 86.
Date of creation: 27 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2004-10-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2004-10-21 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Letterie, Wilko, 1997. " Better Monetary Control May Decrease the Distortion of Stabilisation Policy: A Comment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 463-70, September.
- Daniel Gros & Carsten Hefeker, 2002.
"One Size Must Fit All: National Divergences in a Monetary Union,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 247-262, 08.
- Daniel Gros & Carsten Hefeker, 2000. "One Size Must Fit All. National Divergences in a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 326, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Felix P. Huefner, 2004.
"Is The View From The Eurotower Purely European? - National Divergence And Ecb Interest Rate Policy,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(4), pages 544-558, 09.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Huefner, Felix P., 2002. "Is the View from the Eurotower Purely European? National Divergence and ECB Interest Rate Policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-69, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Huefner, Felix P & Friedrich Heinemann, 2003. "Is the View from the Eurotower Purely European? - National Divergence and ECB Interest Rate Policy," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 110, Royal Economic Society.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Morgan, Julian, 2003. "Aggregation and euro area Phillips curves," Working Paper Series 0213, European Central Bank.
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002.
"Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ellen E. Meade & D. Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional Influences on U.S. Monetary Policy: Some Implications for Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0523, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.