Report NEP-IFN-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amrit Judge, 2004. "The Determinants of Foreign Currency Hedging by UK Non-Financial Firms," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 60, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Caroline M. Betts & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2004. "U.S. Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Relative Price Fluctuations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000587, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2004. "The performance of international portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 817, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz, 2004. "Does foreign ownership matter for survival and growth? Dynamics of competition and foreign direct investment," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 0406, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2004. "Panel Data Tests Of Ppp: A Critical Overview," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University 04-18, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Fernandes,Ana Margarida, 2004. "International economic activities and the demand for skilled labor: evidence from Brazil and China," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3426, The World Bank.
- Hussein A.Motlb Elasrj, 2004. "Capital flows to Egypt under the financial globalization," International Finance, EconWPA 0410002, EconWPA.
- Philipp Paulus, 2004. "The fiscal stability impact of monetary unions - looking beneath the Stability Pact debate," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series, Otto-Wolff-Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsordnung, KÃ¶ln, Deutschland 05/2004, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Loayza, Norman & Ranciere, Romain, 2004. "Financial development, financial fragility, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3431, The World Bank.
- Marc-Alexandre Senegas & Paul De Grauwe, 2004. "Transmission parameter uncertainty and heterogeneity in EMU: which federal monetary policy for the ECB?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 86, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:cis-bauer-herz_2004-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2004. "PPP rules, macroeconomic (In)stability and learning," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 814, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Janusz Brzeszczynski & Robert Kelm, 2004. "Short-Term Dependencies between the Volatility of Currency, Money and Capital Markets: The Case of Poland," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0409, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0410006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Luis Carranza & José E. Galdón-Sánchez & Javier Gómez Biscarri, 2004. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Dynamics in Dollarized Economies," Faculty Working Papers, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra 10/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2004_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 1332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).